How to Dress Like Adrienne Armstrong
So, you want to dress like Adrienne (also known as Adrie or 80) Armstrong? Well, she's got a great style. Classy, sophisticated, stylish, punk rock.
Casual Dress - Dark blue, black, Antique Wash, or Stone Wash jeans with Vans or Converse. Band t-shirts, lacy camisoles, hoodies, and camo jackets.
Formal dress - Black dresses, but make sure they're all different. Some are more sophisticated than others , more sexy than others , and some more punk than others.
Hair - Get a cool hairstyle. Adrienne currently has black hair but has had black hair with blonde dreads, but she's had her natural hair, which is warm brown and curly, straight black hair, short black hair, and there is this really old picture of her with platinum blonde hair.
Make Up - Adrienne's make up is very subtle. Lavender, brown, and pink eyeshadow with some eyeliner and lip gloss.
Reputation - Be a good person! !! Adrienne is really nice, so don't be a cold person because you think rockstar wives are like that, they're usually really nice.
- Try to listen to some Green Day. You should learn to appreciate the music.
- For the hair if you don't want dreads but you like how it looks up curl it and put it up kind of messily but in the front have it neat.
- For nails, either beige, deep red, or black.
- Many people think Adrienne has schizophrenia, but she doesn't.
- Be involved in "Save The Earth" Activism. Adrienne is an active member of the Atomic Garden.
- Some people may not like it.
Things You'll Need
- Beauty, inside and out.
- A good heart.
- Some cash to buy some clothes.