How to Dress Like Alex Russo
Ready to look like Alex Russo from Wizards of Waverly Place? This article will tell you how!
Wear lots of layers. She likes to wear colorful long-sleeved tops and short-sleeved t-shirts on top of it, or sometimes colorful long sleeved tops with a cami.
Alex loves skinny jeans in any color. They're normally black, grey or a light blue. She also wears mini skirts with leggings underneath, and she enjoys dresses. Her dresses are cute and colorful and she normally pairs them up with some leggings, tights and converse for a cool tomboyish look.
Now for shoes! In the first season, she stuck to all types of converse, from high tops to low tops and from orange to black. And in second she wears lots of high boots and keeps her wand in them but sometimes sneakers. But in season 3, she switches to boots and heels. Flats are also good. Try for like a hippie- ish feel.
For her jewelry, she wears really cute earrings and her necklaces that usually match her outfit. Her jewelry, her necklaces are usually long, and the earrings she wears often are hoops.
Hair- In season 1, her hair was always straightened. In season 2, her hair was always curled and sometimes paired with a cute headband. She also got a chin-length bob later in season 2, which she either straightened or curled.
She usually sticks to a clean, natural looking face. No heavy eyeliner, a little on the top, some neutral eye shadow, mascara, a little blush, and some pink lip gloss Just the basics.
Alex is very lazy. She is never doing anything that involves a lot of effort and always complain about doing work. Alex also gets in trouble every now in then. Don't be a bad girl, just pull a prank or use a spell incorrectly here and there.
- Don't wear too much make up. If you do make it look natural! Alex always makes it look natural. If you are light skinned, wear some light blush on your cheeks and some pink eyeshadow.
- If you copy this enough, people might mistake you for her! Remember, put a little of your own style too! Some might even call you a poser if you try too hard and change too fast.
- Don't change too rapidly or people will call you a poser. Don't even copy her in every way, just with clothes, and sort of attitude, but never have bad grades or your parents will get mad.
- Make sure you ask your parents before you add makeup or cut your hair, or anything like that.
- Don't become too lazy. Make sure you stay energized and go outside and practices wand drills (even though it requires work) every so often. Don't become a girl that sits on the couch eating chips all day.
Things You'll Need
- Various colored skinny jeans.
- Converse, Boots, Flats, Heels.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Short sleeve shirts.
- Chunky bracelets.
- Long necklaces.
- Hoop earrings.
- Peace signs. (Jewelry, scarves, clothes, ect:)