How to Dress Like Alex Russo from Wizards of Waverly Place
These steps will help you to dress and look like Alex Russo from Wizards of Waverly Place!
Choose the right clothes: Alex always wears skinny jeans with converse in seasons 1, 2, and 3, but in season 4 she wore lots of boots. Also, in the earlier seasons, she wore lots of peace signs. In the second season, she had a peace sign in every outfit. Whether it be a scarf, shirt, necklace, or ring, peace signs are a must. If you aren't a peace sign fan, then try stripes. Alex wears lots of stripes in all the seasons.
Her style changes. In the beginning, she was kinda tomboy who only wore sneakers. Towards the end she was a dramatic girly girl and wore boots and heels.
Layers: Alex layers most of her clothes. She wears vests over shirts, tank tops under shirts, or tank tops over shirts.
Colors: Alex only rarely wears pink. She usually wears blue, yellow, black, green, purple, white, etc.
Hair: Hair is important. Her hair is curled most of the time but she is also seen with straight hair. She also spices up her looks with ponytails, half back, or in a bun. Just an easy and fun way to add spunk to any outfit.
She is never laid back with her clothes. She never wears a sweatshirt, or jacket. She almost never carries a purse either, though she did in the first season.
- Add a bit of your own style in. You don't want people thinking you are trying to be somebody else.
- Go to http://selenastyle.com/ for more ideas.
- Be careful when you use the curling iron or straight iron.
- And make sure when your going to do this stuff you got to put some jewelry in to it. Alex likes jewelry kinda. She likes red jewelry, white peace signs, or rings. Add you own style remember that!
- Don't go overboard on make-up, clothes, hair.
Things You'll Need
- Shampoo & conditioner
- Hair dryer
- Straightener or curling iron
- Skinny jeans, short sleeved or long sleeved shirts
- Boots, heels, or Converses