How to Dress Like Ashley Tisdale
Do you like Ashley Tisdale? Do you want to look like her? Read this article, and you'll be Ashley! and everyone will be thinking you're the real deal.
Dress with style and flair. This image demonstrates a dress with flair.
Wear open toe high heels or flip flops in fun, bright colors. You could also wear cute flats.
Wear lots of tanks tops and mini-skirts.
Carry classy bags. Ashley also has Chanel sunglasses and Louis Vuitton purses, luggage, and dog bags. You don't have to buy designer though, go to a store like Claire's Accessories and buy lookalikes for a fraction of the price.
Go casual occasionally. Ashley sometimes has causal days where she just wears sweats with her Ugg boots. To achieve this look, wear a pair of sweats, Ugg boots or comfy shoes, and a pair of sunglasses.
Wear makeup that is dark and neutral at the same time pretty. Wear a light red tinted lipgloss, a lot of mascara, and a little bit of highlighter or bronzer. You could also wear eyeliner, and some eyeshadow in a mixed colours any dark colour would work! colors like,pale black,gray or peach. You'll look like Ashley in no time.
Own the look. She owns her look and doesn't let anyone stand in her way of getting to it. She knows how to dress to make her proportions look normal and attractive.
Wash your hair with a curl shampoo (Herbal Essences Totally Twisted, Aussie Catch The Wave, etc. ) or a volume shampoo if you have thin hair.Then condition.
If you have frizz-prone hair, put in a frizz serum (John Frieda).
Then put in some leave in conditioner and dry your hair or let it air dry.
Once hair is ALMOST dry, apply mousse or a gel to use for scrunching. Then separate your hair into 5 sections, letting one down and pinning up the other 4 with clips. Then use the mousse/gel to scrunch hair, being sure to disperse the products well. Then scrunch up your hair again and pin in up. Repeat with the other 4 sections.
Then blow dry on cool until hair is totally dry.
Take out clips and enjoy your new style!
Repeat steps 1-3 for the wavy style, but this time make sure your hair is completely dry.
Then use a curling iron to create wonderful curls.
Wrap hair around a 1" curling iron without using the clamp.
Finger-comb the curls and enjoy your style!
Shampoo & condition your hair with straightening shampoo (Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight).
Blow dry your hair using a paddle brush.
Then straighten your hair with a flat iron.
Enjoy your new style!
- Be nice. She loves to have fun and be with her family.
- Make sure whatever you wear is comfy to you, but also looks like what Ashley Tisdale would wear. Clothes and accessories don't have to be expensive.
- If you really want to achieve the look go to www.dresslikeashley.org
- She is very unique; you should be too!
- Ashley used to have brown hair, but she dyed it blonde. It doesn't matter what color your hair is.
- Ashley is really friendly. So don't forget to be nice to everyone and smile a lot.
- Never look back!
- Develop an interest in singing and acting. If your school has singing or drama lessons, or is putting on a production, sign up!
- You don't have to spend a fortune on clothing and accessories, there are many stores that offer good quality inexpensive clothing and accessories.
- If you don't want to take lessons buy her CD and listen to it until you have the words memorized.
Things You'll Need
- Big sunglasses
- Pictures of Ashley
- Ashley's CD
- Tons of cute purses
- Ashley-style shoes and clothes