How to Dress Like Barbie
Have you ever wanted to look like that picture perfect doll that is famous everywhere ? Well here's your chance with this step by step guide !
Your hair doesn't have to be blonde but what ever color it is it has to look good, and always style your hair.
Wear a lot of pink. Pink always has and always will be Barbie's favorite colour. Wear pink clothes, shoes, hats and carry a pink bag -add pink accessories, they are a great find.
Get well paid, find that really great job. Barbie always has a new outfit and the latest style, so in order to achieve this look, you're going to need money, (unless you're already wealthy).
Keep your skin and body in healthy condition. Have you noticed how Barbie never has a pimple the size of Mars on her face? Simply because she's a doll-but you do need to have reasonably good, clear skin. Same goes for your body.
Wear makeup a lot. Become one of those people that never leaves the house unless they're wearing makeup. A good foundation that suits your skin colour will do wonders. A nice pink lipgloss or lipstick is fine for your lips. A benefit of a frosty pink is it makes your lips look plump. A nice coloured eyeshadow and a little eyeliner also looks great.
Get a good mobile/ cell phone and keep up with the newest technology, so you can be technology forward as well as fashion forward.
Barbie is popular, so act popular but be nice, the real kind of popular. have a lot of friends that are Barbie like themselves.
If you're going to have a boyfriend then at least pick one popular and cute.
Barbie's image is all around goodie girl, the girl next door kind of person. Act in your comfort zone but be clean cut and watch what you say... no sailor talk.
- Don't overdo the makeup-you don't want to look like a circus clown.
- Make sure you always have the latest trends.
- Don't take this too far.
- It doesn't necessarily have to be pink. It just needs to be a subtle color. Don't do black, brown, etc. It won't look good. Whatever color you choose wear a lot of it!
- You may receive criticism from some people in which case remember to smile and gently explain that you "enjoy beauty and fashion. It is important for people to have interests and hobbies." Do not forget to also act as beautiful as you look.
- People may make the mistake you don't have interest in serious matters. Be sure to keep up with your schoolwork and grades- or if you are out of school/ college be sure to keep up with the current world news. Always have some interesting conversation you can bring up (be sure it is factual and "educational" i.e. unique...NOT gossip).