How to Dress Like Hazel Levesque from the Percy Jackson Series
Hazel is difficult but not impossible!
To make the T-shirt, take the purple plain shirt and take it to the closest T-shirt printer and have the SPOR emblem put on to it. If you know how, you can also do it yourself.
To make her sword, mix the flour and water in a bowl to make a watery paste. Tear the newspaper into strips and then dunk them in the paste. Spread the strips on your wood so it starts to look like a sword. Add more paper for the hilt. Leave it to dry.
Before leaving the house to show of your costume, put on your shirt and jeans. Make your wig look like your natural hair. Using the eye pencil, draw a legion tattoo on her arm. This is not 100% accurate but it's just for fun.
If you are doing this for Halloween and trick-or-treating, carry a bag and throw your fake jewels and stones all around you for the little kids to keep.
Now you're done!
- You can get the fake jewellery at the Dollar Store for, you guessed it, a dollar!
- You can find T-shirt printers at many big malls in kiosks.
- Once dry, if you want you can paint the sword.
- Some images of the Internet might be copyrighted. Always check!
Things You'll Need
- Plain purple t-shirt
- Thick piece of wood or stick
- Eye pencil
- Fake jewels/necklace