How to Dress Like Jughead in Archie Comics
Want to dress like Archie's best bud, Jughead Jones? No problem! Just follow these steps.
Make a crown. It has a red dot and white line—you can knit yourself one, or ask someone who knows how to knit, or you could just make one out of cardboard
- If you're a girl doing this, you can tie a tall bun in the crown.
Copy his casual style. Let's say a turtleneck with a "S" and jeans, with a red or black converse shoe (low).
Learn his accent. His accent is quite squeaky. Look for some Archie's weird mysteries and listen closely to Jughead: You can pick up his accent in no time!
- Sometimes Jughead talks with his mouth full—try doing that, but don't spit food on people.
If anybody plays a prank on you, do that the same to them without them knowing, Jughead can be sneaky at times
- If it's for school, you can ask your mum to pack burgers, and also label your lunchbox "Jughead's lunchbox. Do NOT Touch".
- Try acting pretty lazy, but not TOO lazy.
- If you have glasses, try not wearing them for a few days.
- Don't ever talk with your mouth full that in front of an adult.
- If you act too lazy, you might end up being grounded.