How to Dress Like Lilly from Hannah Montana
Want to look like the spunky "Lilly" from the hit Disney show "Hannah Montana"? Keep reading!
Dress in funky clothes. Lilly dresses sporty, but she always makes her outfits really bright that stand out from the crowd.
Wear a wristband. This gives a sporty look. A solid color wristband would be good.
Wear a hat or cap, and turn it sideways. Make sure to pick out a hat that isn't too girly.
Put on sneakers in solid patterns, not too flowery or boring for your feet.
Make sure your colors match. For example: yellow + green and pink + purple and black.
Some common color schemes she wears on the show are pink and black and green and yellow.
Try out a funky, new hairstyle like Lily does!
- Lilly is wild and funky with her choices, so always change it up!
- Remember, always be yourself!
- Wear wild and shiny clothes. Lilly tries to look like the stars when dressing as Lola Lafonda!
- Wigs are great! Lola wears all colors especially red.
- If you can't find anything similar to her style, don't give up. Is that what Lilly would do?
- Do the best you can to act like her but don't go too far.
- If someone asks you if you are trying to be Lilly, deny it. You don't want to look like a poser.
- Get some fancy stuff like boas, hats, wigs, beads, skirts, etc.
- Don't wear clothes or accessories that say "Hannah Montana" on it.
- Don't dress completely differently when you know that it's not your style. It's okay to experiment, but know when you're pushing it too far.
Things You'll Need
- Skater clothes and other funky accessories
- Television (to watch Hannah Montana)
- A wig (if you want to be Lola); they're only a couple dollars at a grocery store (they can be red, pink, white. All those crazy colors!)