How to Dress Like Liv Rooney from "Liv & Maddie"
"Liv & Maddie" is a brand new show on Disney Channel about two twins, Liv and Maddie Rooney. Liv is a TV star, and Maddie is the basketball captain. The steps below describe how to copy the great sense of style that Liv's personality and her living in Hollywood for 4 years have given her.
Never wear normal pants. If you wear jeans or leggings, for example, then color or pattern them:
Wear a peplum top when wearing pants.
Wear skirts with a girly top:
- Tops with a Peter Pan collar
- Floral tops
- Even a peplum top would work!
Wear dresses that are fitted or tight on top and flared on the bottom in a style better known as "fit and flare. "
Wear any kind of shoes. But mostly wear flats, high heels and rarely sneakers.
Wear bold statement necklaces and stacked bracelets of the same color. Sometime wear a belts over your top.
- You may want to curl your hair,as Liv is seen wearing this style frequently.
- If you wear pants often, change it to skirts, dresses, or just leggings and jeans.
- To complete the look, match Liv's long eyelashes with mascara.
- If you wear glasses, try to get contacts. Liv once told Maddie [when Maddie asked Liv which glasses she should wear] that she should wear "contacts and some mascara."
- Don't tell anyone you are trying to dress like Liv Rooney. They might call you a poser, copycat, and/or wannabe.
- Nobody is forcing you to dress this way! Make sure you still dress in your style.