How to Dress Like Matt Hardy
For all you Matt Hardy fans out there, here are some pointers if you want to dress up as Matt Hardy so you can be cool. And if you want, you can call and/or ask a friend to be Jeff Hardy.
Wear kikwear pants(or)dickies(or)you can get some pants from Hot Topic but make sure they have a skull or studs. Make sure you buy them in fun, different patterns and at least two pairs.
Get some metal band t-shirts such as slipknot, 2 or 3 Hardy Boys shirts, camouflage, or work shirts are great too.
Grow your hair long and it has to be curly. If it's not curly don't worry, don't try to make it curly, remember ultimately be yourself, mess it up a little to give your hair a wave effect. Hair frequently grows at around a half an each a month. Grow your hair at least . Be patient.
Wear bandages around your wrist or if you want to wear solid black arm bands. Don't forget the v1 put on your striped bandages, if your doing this in the privacy of your own home, but if your going to school or out somewhere don't do this, go for some wristbands and sew symbols like Matt's on them so you don't look freaky.
Buy black and white shoes,vans work, Dr. Martin boots are great as well.
Grow sideburns, you know those skinny side burns on the sides of his face that look like a beard almost.
- Black hair dye if your hair isn't black.
- You will need some strapping that looks like plaster.
- Elbow pads are a good addition.
- Black and red(or)black and white(or)green and black pants with a black skull on it look good.
- The hair dye might go on your clothes so get an adult to help you(don't use permanent hair dye).
Things You'll Need
- hardy boy or Matt Hardy shirts
- wrist bandages
- 2 pairs of camouflage pants or just black dickies (go to Hot Topic red, green or brown)
- Hardy boy necklace
- Hair clippers
- Black shoes
- Curly perm if your hair is not curly or wavy
- Black work shorts because Matt wears them often