How to Dress Like Olivia Vertigo for Halloween
Though nowhere near as popular as Harry Potter, the Children of the Red King series has many different characters. One of them is Olivia Vertigo, who has a very distinct style of clothing, making it easy to design a recognizable costume.
Wear dangerously,extremely 1 foot purple (or pink) pumps.
Wear a purple shirt with sparkly pink rhinestones, and sparkly purple tights with an extremely short miniskirt.
Make a purple pattern on your forehead with costume makeup.
Powder your face with white powder and lightly glitter your face with pink and purple sparkles.
Buy cans of pink and purple and silver spray-on hair dye. Spray your hair purple, then streak it with pink.Add a design with silver spray.
Also if you want more sparkle,buy a bottle of gold hair spray glitter.
These steps will make you look fabulous for Halloween or any occasion Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Olivia regularly dresses in crazy clothes and dyes her hair. But in Charlie Bone and the Castle of Mirrors, she starts to become "normal". The "Normal Livvy" outfit is:
- Dress in a white t-shirt, and black jeans. Wear scuffed white sneakers and have a dirty face.
- Olivia has "short, mouse-brown hair" and in the Castle of Mirrors she leaves it be.
- If you want to complete the Normal Livvy Outfit, carry around a bag of apples and keep pealing them with a small knife or an apple peeler. My guess is the peel will stop for you, so you may want to fill the bag at least halfway.
- You may want to wash your hair after you are done being Livvy. If you don't, the hair dye will stay there and it will take a couple of washes to get it out.
- Be careful if you're walking a long distance in heels.
- Most people will not know who you are. If they ask, be sure to tell them about the books. Many adults will be impressed that you are dressed as a character from a book.
- The peeling of the apples will annoy some people.
Things You'll Need
- Purple or pink shoes
- Purple shirt with pink rhinestones
- Purple tights
- Purple or pink skirt
- Purple make-up
- Washable hair dye
- "Normal Livvy":
- White T-shirt
- scuffed shoes
- Bag of apples and SMALL knife/apple peeler
- black jeans