How to Dress Like Olivia Vertigo from Charlie Bone and the Castle of Mirrors
Although not as popular as Harry Potter, the Charlie Bone books are really cool also. This is a how-to for making an Olivia Vertigo costume.
When Olivia is her normal self, she dresses in crazy clothes and dyes her hair. But in "The Castle of Mirrors", she suddenly becomes "normal" after failing her audition.
Dress in a big, white T-shirt and black jeans. Wear scuffed white sneakers and a dirty-looking face.
Olivia has "short, mouse-brown hair" and although it is usually blue or green, once she fails her audition, she gives up on it.
- It is very likely that nobody will know who you are. If they ask, say in a bossy voice: "Olivia Vertigo! Does it really matter?" and go back to peeling your apples.
- You may not want to carry a real knife around - you could hurt yourself or someone else.
Things You'll Need
- Sad Olivia:
- Long, white shirt
- Baggy black jeans
- A bag full of apples
- A small knife
- Outrageous Livvy:
- Purple spray-on hair dye
- Pink spray-on hair dye
- Outrageous, cool purple and pink shirt(mostly purple)
- A shiny purple skirt (no longer than a halfway up knees, to be precise)
- Thick purple tights (this is a must)
- Skyscraper-high shiny purple heels
- Outrageous Livvy 2:
- Tight pink tube top
- High heels
- mini skirt
- pink hair