How to Dress Like Paris Hilton
Do you like Paris Hilton? Yes, she is the actress, socialite, designer, model and so and so. Wouldn't you like to be glamorous like Paris Hilton? If you want her style, then you're at the right place!
Paris has an excellent choice. She chooses her clothes carefully which suit her physique.
Have nice physique. You just don't want your tummy coming out.
Paris is a Dressy Diva! She always sports a nice dress on the red carpet, so grab that gorge dress while you have the chance!
Whenever you are shopping, think wise and act smart. You don't want to waste money on an expensive and uncomfortable dress.
You'll need some big white sunglasses to rock the P. H look!This adds to your looks and makes your image a lot cooler.
For the casual look, wear a t-shirt, track bottoms, boots or some trainers. Even though you are casually dressed, you can look as sexy as you look in gown.
Wear some fabulous dangling earrings. Paris always wears long earrings.
Change your style. Never be afraid to go over the edge. Paris is known for changing up her look a lot, so you should too! Never repeat your dress.
- You may need make-up to look like Ms Hilton.
- To tie in with step 3 , Make sure you sport those glasses on casual wear.
- Again, don't be afraid to go all out. But if you are in school, don't go too over the top or you might be sent home to change or just wind up looking like a clown.
- Keep to a good beauty routine - this way you'll look best!
- Do exercise and work-out daily.
Smile! Paris is always showing off her pearly white teeth!
- To tie in with tip 2, you might want to consider extensions. Paris will have a long beach-y blonde one day, the next be a sexy short bob queen. Don't do this if you are not allowed though, or you might wind up in some big time trouble.
- Make sure you don't over-do your make=up. Have a sweet and simple look.
- If you can, have your hair blonde and quite short - but not too short.
- Don't be stupid and create a sex tape. You are not that stupid and whorish.
Be Yourself.Remember, you are just dressing like her.Do not become like her.
- Don't say you are a prep. Paris Hilton isn't preppy, and you will anger true classy preps by saying this.
- Don't show off too much skin!
Things You'll Need
- Leather Jacket
- Big Sunglasses
- Cute earrings
- Nice jewelry
- An adoring boyfriend- not necessary, but a good attribute
- The prettiest smile around