How to Dress Like Pinkie Pie on Club Penguin
Is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic one of your favorite shows? Do you want to dress up like Pinkie and be silly? Here's how:
Wear pink as your color and use the candy background. Your pin may want to be the Lilac, Speaker, or Anniversary Cake.
Use the bright, fluffy, pink hair, pink hoodie or solid-color shirt, and pink sneakers.
Run around saying, "It's Pinkie Pie," "Eats cake," "Steals candy," normal things that Pinkie might say. You may want to use the show as a reference.
If you want, you can trick people by using "Pinkie Sense," first seen in episode 15. Say "tail twitches" then if somebody asks what's wrong, say, "Something is about to fall from the sky!" then take cover underground. If they call you a liar, say, "Look!" then throw a snowball at them. It might not trick them, but it's still fun!
Have fun with it! You don't want to be a clone.
- Sing the "Evil Enchantress" or "Giggle at the Ghostly" if you want.
- Be creative, but still convincing.
- Make sure you don't use caps ("I Talk Like This!") too often. Instead use proper grammar (replace "I'm Pinkie Pie Woo Hoo!" with "I'm Pinkie Pie." next sentence: "Woo hoo!").
- If you have friends online and they have no idea you're acting like Pinkie Pie, they might unfriend you for being an idiot.
- You might get mocked for liking a little-kid show, but, come on. The general online fan base is 30 to 40-year-old men, and you may be 11 and in love with the show!
- If you use fanfiction for inspiration, do not use Cupcakes or anything else dark themed. It will be disgusting and get you reported for violence.