How to Dress Like Sean Lennon
You've probably seen pictures of Sean's very dapper style, and here are a few tips to emulate said style.
Look through your closet so see what you have some nice dress shirts or pants, and some random blazers--keep them.
- Sean's style can apply for both men and women (continue reading for details)
- MEN You should have
- A nice blazer. It would be best if it's solid black, grey, white, olive green or pinstripe
- A few nice pairs of dress pants, possibly to match one of the blazers. This doesn't mean you have to, though.
- Striped shirts are a given, as well as white ones
- Vests, either black, brown or gray are nice additions, with or without the blazer
- SWEATERS are always posh looking
- A nice plain or patterned tie is always a good accessory
- If you want--a fedora is good too
- WOMEN-You should have
- * Again, a blazer, possibly a fitted one, but loose works too.
- Nice blouses or dress shirts, solid or not
- Again, dress pants or drains (better known as "drain-pipes") may work
- This is just dressing posh--don't be afraid of the skirt--pencil or bohemian works nicely.
- Again, sweaters and vest. With the occasional sweater-vest.
- The fedora tops off nicely.
- For shoes-Just wear a pair of nice, black dress shoes most of the time. If you are to go more casual, go for a pair of Vans Classics or chucks.
Work on your hair
Simple solution-don't. Also, try for some facial hair.
- Have your hair pretty long, and have it look like you haven't brushed it.
- Just have it kind of curly/wavy. You shouldn't get a man's hair cut.
- Don't be afraid of colour. Throw on a yellow vest, or pink socks. Or both
- If it's summer, trade in pants for nice shorts, or just forget the blazer
- Concerning men and facial hair- NO muttonchops, skinny beards or soul patches...they're just ugly
- Don't copy his exact style, it's tacky
- And most importantly-DON'T STALK THE POOR MAN...he's just like you and me..but dresses nicely.