How to Dress Like Shippuuden (Timeskip) Shikamaru
This is an article about How To Dress Like Shikamaru, from Naruto Shippuuden. This takes place after the two year time-skip. Well, for all you Timeskip fans, here it is!
Grow out your hair about shoulder length and dye it dark brown/black and pull it up into a tight ponytail near the crown of your head.
Wear loop earrings (one pair only).
Wear a long-sleeve mesh shirt, a black turtleneck, flak-jacket, black pants, and black sandals (crocs and Velcro sandals are your best choice).
Remember, on your left upper arm, either pin a leaf headband or tie it to where the straps do not dangle.
- Keep your hair in a pony tie wherever you go (especially at conventions, if you don't want to get glomped).
- Don't always wear the flak-jacket. When you're playing a board game, or doing nothing, you shouldn't wear it (just to be more like Shikamaru)
- Use lots of hairspray/gel to spike your hair (after it's tied up).
- To make it funner, act like Shikamaru, and don't forget to enjoy doing this!
- Ask your parents about the hair stuff. It can get pretty expensive and messy.
- Be careful of getting hairspray in your eyes, this hair style will require a lot of spray. Consider shielding your eyes during application.
Things You'll Need
- 1 pair of plain loop earrings
- Mesh shirt
- Black turtleneck
- Black pants
- Black crocs/velcro sandals
- Easily bendable headband