How to Dress Like a Bohemian
Do you want to dress like a Bohemian? You've come to the right place. Dressing like a Bohemian will make you look unique and sexy, like celebrities Sienna Miller and Mischa Barton.
Wear lots of flowy tunics and blouses.
Wear lots of long, flowy (prairie) skirts.
Wear ornate jewelry, like drop earrings with shells on them.
Wear earthy colours.
Wear your hair loose, wavy, and natural.
Keep makeup fresh and neat. Or just go natural.
Keep skin healthy and glowing by drinking lots of water and eating healthy.
Most preferably, wear white clothes.
Mix and Match.
- Having lots of accessories is a must-sunglasses, bags, jewelry
- Be carefree and have fun. Don't take life so seriously.
- If you must put on make up, just put on a little cover up to put over any blemishes or bags for an example. Then, some light eyeshadow. Light greens, browns, yellows and pinks work. Then some light lip gloss.
- Sometimes, the natural style doesn't work out for you.
- You may not want to be so natural.