How to Dress Like a Boy (for Girls)
Are you crossdressing for a day? Maybe you are trans. Or maybe you were dared to dress as a boy. Whatever the situation, this article is here to teach you.
Choose any clothing style you want whether it be skater, emo, or casual. First, find a big, baggy t-shirt or even a large sweatshirt. Girls with more "cleavage" should wear a BINDER or a sports bra. which will help with looking more flat chested. You can even buy a wrap to help even more. Once you have the t-shirt or sweatshirt, you'll need some pants. When you don't have a brother that you can steal some boxers from, you can put on a pair of running shorts or take a pair of long shorts and use those. When it's cold and you want pants, you can take a pair of skinny jeans and make them sag.
Make sure your shoes don't have sparkles or glitter because guys don't wear that. A lot of guys simply wear black Converse shoes. Of course, if you want to look better, you can find some cool used skate shoes at a thrift store.
Try not wearing a hat if you are a girl with short hair like a pixie cut. When your hair is really long and you don't want to cut it, then do this: First, put your hair up in a regular ponytail. Next, find a baseball cap with no hole in the back. You can find a bunch of cool ones at Walmart for around ten bucks. Then, just stuff your hair inside the hat and call it good. When you want to look like a long haired guy since you have bangs, pull your bangs out the front of the hat to look more long-haired.
When you have earring holes, add a stud earring to your ear. You don't have to wear jewelry, but sometimes it adds to the look. You could also wear dog tags but not many people wear them.
- Don't cross your legs.
- If you are afraid of going to the bathroom, don't worry. There is usually a single bathroom at most places. If there is not one, just go in the guys room and go in a stall.
- Try talking with some guys for tricks on how they act. When telling them your plan, make sure they won't rat you out!
- Never wear makeup. People will see through you and will tell you that you are a girl.
- If something happens and your hat comes off, make an excuse like, "I wanted to see what I looked like with long hair, what do you think?"
Things You'll Need
- a friend to help you
- guys that won't rat you out
- guy clothes
- a deep voice