How to Dress Like a Chavette (Female Chav)
Okay, so you've been looking around for a serious article on how to dress like a Chavette (Female Chav)? Well here it is!
First of all you need to acquire a Hoodie. The best and most Chav-tastic brand is Golddigga. Your Hoodie should be Pink/Blue/Gold and White/Black. The best are usually pink and white, but any will do.
Next you need to get some tracksuit bottoms / jogging bottoms or any jeans. Make sure they are new-ish and are either Adidas, Golddigga or Nike. Also, instead of trousers you could wear a short denim skirt and 3/4 black leggings.
Now for the shoes. They don't have to be anything fancy. Just plain white is perfect as long as you keep them VERY clean. FILA and Nike are the most popular.
In winter, a puffer jacket is a necessity. Anything Black, White or Gold is acceptable. Any brand goes.
A baseball cap or 'Snap Cap' is also a good idea. There are pretty good ones in Claire's Accessories or they can be picked up from any sports shop.
- For jewellery; large (fake) Gold hoops and any other 'Bling'
- Always keep it real. Going round shouting and swearing will get you slapped.
- Get yourself a Chav boyfriend.
- Chavvy brands are: Golddigga, Nike, Adidas, Burberry, Paul's Boutique etc.
- Chavettes hang around in groups. Persuade your friends to go 'Chavette' or find new ones.
- Make the transition to 'Chavette' gently. Every so often, put on a hoodie if it's cold or try out new trainers and build it up from there.
- DO NOT get in with a bad crowd. If you do, prepare to go to prison for drug-dealing and shoplifting etc.
- Respect your friends and family. If you respect them, they will respect you. NEVER be pressured into doing something you don't want to!
- People may not like you like this. Only go 'Chavette' if you are prepared to stick up for yourself.
Things You'll Need
- Hoodie (Golddigga, Nike)
- Joggers (Golddigga, Adidas)
- Trainers (FILA, Nike)
- Puffer (Golddigga, Any brand)
- Baseball cap Optional
- Bling (fake)
- Mini-skirt Optional
- Leggings/Jeggings Optional