How to Dress Like a Gangsta Puerto Rican
If you are a Latino living in a non-Latino area, and your style is little gangsta, then here are some ways to dress Boriqua Baller.
Always remember to be yourself. (Don't dress like everybody else, if your surrounded by black people, don't copy off of them).
Try to wear some red, white, and blue. and clothes that show Puerto Rican flags on it
Remember the kicks! Don't forget about sneakers. Puerto Rican gangsters usually wear high tops. Try wearing some Nike Air Force 1's or Air Jordan, etc.
Don't listen to what people say. If you like the way you look, then the hell with them.
wear skinny jeans. fitted tight skinny jeans
- also put on thick belts on you pants tie up your shirt even if it is tight already
always wear your hair curly. bangs straight with side clipped up
no make up p. rs don't need it
- Dress with matching colors. You'll look like an idiot wearing some blue jeans, a green polo, and some red shoes, for example.
- Look neat, make sure your clothes are looking new, don't wear holes in your jeans!
- Make sure you smell nice, ya know for the mamacitas.
- And try not to leave your tags hanging out, apparently it's a style, but to be honest it makes you look bad (like someone who buys something, wears it for a day, and returns it).
- P.S. this works for big Latino/Latinas too, sometimes bigger is better.
- Make sure your clothing make your personality fit, don't be something you're not.
- Don't be fake.
- Don't look stupid.
- Avoid getting clothing dirty, ripped, etc.