How to Dress Like a Humanized Chip from Sonic Unleashed
Ever wanted something truly unique to cosplay? Have you run out of ideas? Not for long!
Start with a white undershirt. It can be a plain white t-shirt or a button-up.
Get a purple top, preferably a hoodie. This can also be a V-neck sweatshirt. The color can range from purple to red, scarlet, violet, mauve, etc.
Get a pair of dark tight-fitting pants of a similar color. Even pajama bottoms work.
Get some white sneakers and gloves.
- Dye your hair white with a washable dye.
- Use some hair gel to fluff up your hair.
- Carry around a chocolate bar.
- Smile! Chip is an extremely friendly character.
Things You'll Need
- White undershirt
- Dark colored top
- Dark colored pants
- White sneakers
- White gloves
- Washable white hair dye (optional)
- Hair gel (optional)
- Chocolate bar (optional)