How to Dress Like a Humanized Manic the Hedgehog
Manic, the 2nd brother of the Sonic Underground trio, is an unforgettable character. He is a thief and pickpocket, but a reliable sibling. Read on to learn how to dress like a humanized Manic the Hedgehog.
Get a green sweatshirt.
Get a red-orange vest, and leave it open over the sweatshirt.
Get a pair of dark green pants. If you cannot acquire any, black pants will suffice just as well.
Wear some black sneakers and studded bracelets on both wrists. Wear some white gloves along with these.
Wear a medallion necklace. Manic's necklace featured a drum set, but it is perfectly fine for you to use any other.
- Carry around a pair of drumsticks.
- Use a washable hair dye to dye you hair green.
- Comb your hair so it is a wild mess over your face. Put in some heir gel if you feel the need to.
Things You'll Need
- Green sweatshirt
- Red-orange vest
- Green/black pants
- Black sneakers
- Studded bracelets
- White gloves
- Medallion necklace
- Pair of drumsticks (optional)
- Green washable hair dye (optional)
- Comb (optional)
- Hair gel (optional)