How to Dress Like a Humanized Scourge the Hedgehog
Scourge, the evil version of Sonic from another dimension, is a slick figure. He's cruel and vicious, but definitely makes a unique cosplay.
Get a sleeveless leather jacket. Wear it over your bare chest.
Get some pleather pants. Other alternatives would be chaps, black jeans, black cargo pants, etc.
Wear some black boots. A preferable alternative would be skate shoes.
Get a pair of sunglasses (preferably a cheap pair) and some fingerless gloves.
- Use a washable hair dye to dye your hair green.
- Use hair gel to spike your hair.
- Use some studded accessories for maximum effectiveness.
- Get some makeup. Apply it to your chest to create the effect of a slash scar. It is recommended you use help with this.
Things You'll Need
- Sleeveless leather jacket
- Black pants
- Black shoes
- Black fingerless gloves
- Washable green hair dye (optional)
- Hair gel (optional)
- Studded accessories (optional)
- Makeup (optional)