How to Dress Like a Humanized Silver the Hedgehog
Wonder what to dress up as this Halloween? Why not try one of the coolest Sonic characters: Silver the Hedgehog!
Get a white t-shirt. Wear a silver-grey vest or button-up t-shirt (leave it un-buttoned) over it.
Wear a pair of white or silver-grey shorts/skinny jeans.
Wear a pair of yellow/golden socks.
The boots will require some modification. Using clothing paint, create a white vertical stripe down the middle front leading to the toes. Paint aqua-blue over the toe of the boots.
Take some plain white gloves. Again, they will have to be modified. With the same aqua-blue clothing paint, create a circle in the palm of the glove. Paint a short line underneath it connecting to the wrist.
Wear some golden wrist bands over the gloves.
- You can re-do any mistakes you made with the clothing paint.
- Try dying your hair white with a washable dye and spiking it.
- Don't use regular paint; it might ruin the gloves/boots.
- Let the gloves and boots dry for about 48 hours before using them.
Things You'll Need
- White t-shirt
- Grey top
- Yellow socks
- Black boots
- White gloves
- White and blue clothing paint
- Paint brush
- Golden wrist bands