How to Dress Like a Killjoy
This will explain how to dress like your own Killjoy OC, not be a clone of Party Poison, Fun Ghoul, Kobra Kid, or Jet Star. Cosplayers welcome!
Watch MCR's Killjoy videos (Na Na Na and Sing) for inspiration.
If you need to, make your mask and ray gun out of cardboard.
Put on Killjoy-looking clothes, such as distressed jeans, converse, or a leather jacket. Or if your OC has special accessories, wear those too.
If you're going to take photos of your outfit and post them online, wear your mask in the photos if you want to protect your privacy (or if you just don't want people to know it's you).
Try to get a cool backdrop for the photos, like a wall full of MCR posters.
- if you're wearing a jacket, keep it unzipped
- if you're wearing boots, tuck your jeans into the tops of them
- if you want to have your makeup like theirs too, just wear pale foundation and black eyeliner
- put a studded belt through the loops of your jeans and then turn it backwards so you can see the studs in front instead of just the buckle
Things You'll Need
- My Chem t-shirt
- leather or leather-looking jacket (even an MCR hoodie would work)
- jeans (preferably skinnies)
- fingerless gloves
- converse or boots
- studded belt
- ray gun (or just a water gun with your Killjoy name written on it)
- custom mask
- optional: foundation and black eyeliner