How to Dress Like a Model (for Men)
You've realized you can look hot, but aren't sure how to make the most of it? Okay gentlemen, it's time to look hotter than the others.
Grab a mirror and take this article with you. We're going to take a closer look at you.
Examine your face: Your face needs to be cleanly shaved, unless you've been told that a little bit of facial hair is cute on you (but only a little).
How do your eyebrows look? Brows need to be filled in with brow pencil or tinted, brushed and trimmed, keeping the natural faint arch. No tadpoles or shapes please.
Look at your facial shape. Pick a hair style that complements it. If you have a squarish jaw or round face then a soft layered cut is best.
Oil is a good option. Who wouldn't love to open up their favourite magazine and see an oiled up hunk staring hotly into the camera? So make sure you take a bath in oil (vegetable oil works best), and you'll be slipping and sliding into the hearts of young women everywhere.
Wear a bowtie, preferably red. This make you seem more sexual as red is a colour that has been proven to turn women on. The fact that you are wearing a bowtie makes you seem more professional, a professional hottie in other words.
Simple: wear the tightest underwear that s humanly possible without the risk of your 'little guy' falling off...and then a little bit tighter. This clearly defines the very essence of how manly you are. If you are too womanly for your liking, grab a pair of gym socks and stuff in into the underwear. This is what professional people do.
Remember; working out is key. If you want to look good with a model like appearance you must have a body to suit.
- Teeth: clean and white
- Lips: moisturized
- The WALK: shoulders back, chin up and walk proudly, with fingers in loose clench. Have a slight smile on as well ;)
- All together now: All clothes should be clean and pressed. No fraying or loose threads. T-shirts,jackets tank tops and jeans need to be close fitting ALWAYS(its way more flattering). Mix formal with day-wear.eg formal blazer with jeans etc.
- Hands: trim nails and clean
- Colours etc: look at your eye colour, if blue then get shirts that bring out that colour best(grey,blue,black,purple) If green wear bright green and yellow tones and if brown then wear red and icy pastels. This goes for beanies/hats and scarves as well.
- Skincare:light facial scrub once a week,moisturizer if needed
- Shoes: polished
- Fragrance: has to be designer or as good as
- Look at second hand stores for Blazers and chain stores for the latest fashion shirts and belts if you're on a budget. Wear t-shirt scarves in summer and long scarves in winter.
- Are you skinny or muscular?
- If skinny, you can wear horizontal stripes, skinny leg jeans, wide belts, double breasted jackets/coats, and sweaters with stripes at chest and shoulders. Look out for details like epaulets because they look good on as well (military styles).
- If muscular or overall broad build, you will look best in single button coats/jackets. Deep v-neckline in t-shirt's, shirts and zip up hoodies. Avoid detail over shoulders and horizontal details.
- Body: do you have long legs or short legs?
- If short, you can wear shirts loosely tucked in with tight dark pants or jeans and a darker coloured belt. Also look out for the 3/4 sleeve shirts. Shorter jacket styles look good too eg:(leather bomber). Pinstripes and prints both top and bottom work well too. Choose dark shoes that are shiny and tapered toward the toe, to visually lengthen.
- Note:The 'Pea coat' is flattering on most body types.
- If long, you can have long coats, untucked shirts, 'bootleg' cut jeans, long scarves that hit thigh length and skin tight t-shirts.
- Model outfit examples:A singlet with an unbuttoned shirt,a fitted hoodie under a leather jacket,3/4 sleeve shirt under fitted vest and jeans.
- Makeup:(not compulsory) Tinted darker lashes and brows,light spray tan,concealer on blemishes.
- Bling:-simple pendants, a tooth,cross,pearl,diamond,tag or coin on fine chain or leather string,cuff band,cuff links or knuckle duster ring. Only wear all silver or all gold accessories at once.
- Hats: wear the latest styles, wider brimmed hats on slim faces and shorter brimmed hats on rounder faces. Make sure it fits your head well.
- Ears: Nice and clean, and always remember to clean them of dandruff or earwax; before getting out.
- Get enough sleep.
- Don't hide behind your hair.
- Make a commitment to yourself to look HOT!
- If other men insult you, remind yourself that they're not gutsy enough to look their best, but YOU are!
- Now that you look nice don't be stuck up about it, girls hate that.
- Flip through GQ magazine or look at celebs your age to see what the latest styles are.
- Also present yourself, don't hide from the crowd, but don't act as a fool.
- Taking drugs, binge drinking and chain smoking will hold you back from being and looking your best.
- Relax and breathe.
- Do not wear make-up unless you are absolutely comfortable with it.
- Taking on these tips will make you feel better about yourself when out and about and will attract the right attention.
- Remember to get dark denim, because it holds a higher aesthetic value.
Things You'll Need
- good eating and exercise habits
- a mirror
- a confidence to look better
- facial scrub for once a week
- safety-razor or electric razor