How to Dress Like a Right Brained Genius
Right brained, or creative people, are creative with their dress and have fun! There are many ways to do this look, since all involve your own personality, so the below are just suggestions! Have fun and be creative.
- look at fashion or avant garde magazines for inspiration. You can dye your hair crazy colors, or style it unusually. Ahigh ponytail is great for bad hair days, and can imply that you just came out of the studio. Tousled or wavy hair can look great, as can your natural type, straight or curly.
- Girls should have fun with clips, head bands and ribbons, which add a creative twist to your hairstyle.
- Long skater-esque hair can be good, as can short hair. Tousled, just out of bed hair is also great.
- Girls should feel free to dress creatively. Give making your own clothes a try. Or, check out etsy.com, a great resource for handmade clothes and accessories.
- Color is a must. Colorful tops and dresses reference that painting back in the studio.
- Jewelery is also a must, whether you made it or bought it. Forever Twenty-one has great necklaces, the more the better.
Other: (Guys and Girls); Books about painting, music, and other right-brained subjects are great.
If you are going to wear makeup, make sure it looks good on you. Either stick with natural barely-there, or go for wild colors expressing your creativity.
Just like composition is essential in art, make sure that your whole look is composed. Balance the hair, clothes and makeup, to create an aesthetically pleasing work of art.
Be creative and have fun! You can add a twist to anything. Right brainers are creative- have fun with your look.
- It helps to be smart, not just have the look.
- If you have long hair, you shouldn't do messy hair.
- Think of a right brained genius idol to draw further inspiration, such as Mozart or Beethoven.
- Don't get cocky.
- Don't talk about "genius" topics if you don't know what they are or mean.
- It's not healthy to wear other people's glasses or wear glasses if you don't need them.
- Sloppy is good, but always practice good personal hygiene. Soap and water is still needed.
- Ladies, don't do that "geek chic" look, it'll look silly.
Things You'll Need
- clothes and accessories listed above