How to Dress Like a Rocker Chick
Do you like the rock chick style, but you don't know how to do it? Read this and you'll get some awesome tips. Being a rocker doesn't mean being someone you're not, just be yourself.
Shop at different stores, not just one.
Get some cool, neon nail polish like light blue, yellow, and light green.
Wear different kinds of brands of shoes like Converse®, Vans®, Etnies®, DCs®, and others.
Get some different colored clip-in hair streaks.
Highlight your hair. For blonde hair, highlight it brown. Red hair, highlight it black. Dark brown or black hair, highlight it dark red. For brown hair, highlight it black.
Buy tees with your favorite bands on them.
Listen to rock music. Every rock chick has a favorite band.
Dress like you want. You don't have to dress all in black, but try to look as rock-ish as possible.
You could learn to play an instrument, like the guitar or drums.
Wear the right make-up. Black eyeliner and mascara is a must.
Don't forget to be yourself, and don't reject other music kinds just because you're a rock chick.
- Buy something you like, not what someone wants you to wear.
- Tartan,leather and skulls and crossbones are must haves for rock chicks.
- Get into it slowly, don't just rush into it.
- Long tee's and skinny jeans looks really cool.
- Don't overdo the eyeliner.
- You might be called a poser if you changed your style in just one day. Turn into a rock chick the next school year if you can.
- Your parents might not like the look, so ask them what you can have and what you can't.
- People at school or in public might make fun of you.
Things You'll Need
- Black eyeliner
- Dark blue or any dark eyeshadow
- Good attitude
- An instrument (Drums, Electric Guitar, Bass, or Keyboard)
- People who support you