How to Dress Like a Stripper
This guide puts into detail how to look like a stripper or an exotic dancer. it can also be used as a how-to guide for women who are new to the "adult" industry.
Wear really tight fitting very revealing clothes (example: acid-wash low rider jeans with holes all down the legs, g-strings, and little short shirts).
If your jeans don't already come with holes down the legs, then you can grab a pair of scissors and start cutting large horizontal slits in the fabric.
Take your shirts, and cut medium sized horizontal slits down the middle of the top of the shirt, to make it so that your bra slightly peeks through.
Invest in lacy push up bras, large hoop earrings, and really super-tall platform heels (see-thru plastic if possible).
Get your nose pierced on one side with a diamond stud or a little silver hoop. (a lot of strippers have their nose pierced, also optional) Also if you would like to do so, get your belly button pierced too.
Get a tribal tattoo/tramp stamp on your lower back.
Buy a bunch of metal bangle bracelets. Wear them all at once.
Wear a silver ring on your right thumb. .
Make your eyebrows fairly short, arched, tapered at the ends, and mega thin. The thinner the better!
Wear a sparkling bracelet around one of your ankles.
Put on white eyeliner (just on your top lids), and fake lashes with black mascara. Or put on shimmery baby blue eyeshadow (just on your top lids), and fake lashes with black mascara.
Wear thong underwear; choose bright colors. Have the thong come above your waistline.
Wear long fake nails with French tips.
Wear hot sexy clothes (example: tiny denim or leather miniskirt, bright thong above your skirt, a fish net shirt & a really bright bra)
- Workout to keep your body in shape
- Try to put your make-up on more heavily than normal as it is dark inside most clubs and everyday makeup will not be visible.
- Don't let derogatory comments like "slut" and "whore" get to you.
- Wear your jeans really low in the back, so that the back of your thong is exposed.
- Wear heaps of fake tan. All strippers wear fake tan so their skin looks even, its also very slimming.
- You will be stared at by lot of men. Some of them WILL be creepy and some may even mean you harm. So when you are dressed like this, always keep your guard up and be alert at all times. Maybe learn karate or take a self-defense class.
- Some forms of male attention can be quite rude, so keep a thick skin- don't wear your heart on your sleeve!
- High heels may take practice. Be careful when wearing extremely tall heels and platform shoes - you can hurt yourself badly if you fall.
- Do not dress this way unless your are over 18!
Things You'll Need
- skin tight "low rider" style jeans, skinny jeans, and short shirts
- Bright lacy bras
- High heels (4+ inches)
- fake nails
- hair extensions or clip-on fake hair
- scissors(to cut the clothing)
- cell phone(to call if you need help)
- toned body or well proportioned