How to Dress Like a Wastelander
The Wasteland is a harsh place. It's full of criminals, monsters, and people just trying to survive. Now, you can easily create an image of your common Wastelander.
Find a red hoodie, tan cargo pants, goggles, and a red baseball cap.
Ruffle your hair and jam on the cap.
Put the goggles on over the cap.
Zip the hoodie all the way up.
Put on some brown boots. Tuck the pant legs into the boots.
Get a white t-shirt (plain), dull green cargo pants (or jeans), black boots, and a light brown belt.
Try to find baggy pants.
Tuck the t-shirt into the pants.
Wear the belt snugly, but firmly.
Get a pair of glasses (any kind, but preferably cheap), a white or tan baseball cap, a white t-shirt, and light tan coveralls.
Let one side of the coveralls fall open.
Get a plaid button-up shirt, coveralls, a straw hat, and sunglasses.
Roll the sleeves up just a bit.
- You can find sufficient clothing at a local Goodwill's.
- Use a brown dye to create a stained affect.
- Instead of baseball caps, you can use hair gel to create the Wastelander hairdo. Use the gel to frizz your hair and point it in random directions.
- Don't use dye on clothing unless you are aware and are willing to have it in that permanent state.
- Wash any clothes you buy from Goodwill.
- Don't use new clothes. They don't show a worn survivor look.
- Take good care of your hair, and don't leave the hair gel in for more than 24 hours (depending on the brand).
Things You'll Need
- Baseball caps
- Tan coveralls
- Red hoodie
- Cargo pants
- Hair gel (optional)
- Straw hat
- Plaid shirt
- Brown boots