How to Dress Like a Zombie Schoolgirl
Are you trying to find a great Halloween costume while you're on a cheap budget? Here's a great choice: dress like a Zombie school girl!
Get an old skirt (preferably black).
Take a pair of old fishnet tights or leggings or clear tights or stockings and rip them in various places; these will be part of your "uniform. "
Get an old or cheap school blouse and smother it in fake blood, mud, or dyed water.
Wear a school tie, or a striped tie purchased at a thrift store, and tie it loosely so you look scruffy. To get ready for Halloween, first put on your "school uniform" costume. If the skirt is really short, wear shorts over the tights or stockings.
Mess up your hair by back combing it (using a comb and brushing your hair the opposite way to when you're combing your hair) and spray with hairspray to hold in place or put it in pigtails.
Apply dark eyeliner, thickly. Apply it a half-inch thick on upper part of eye, thick on lower part of eye. Rub if necessary at edges, to let it blend in a bit with the skin also you could use black eye shadow for a dark, smokey-eyed look.
Put on dark mascara to your eyelashes, top and bottom, and smear it a bit. This adds to the "crying" effect.
Use white makeup cream. This is usually sold in thrift stores during Halloween seasons. Geisha white cream is good if you can't find any. Apply to all exposed areas or just the face. Don't forget your ears if you can.
Apply black lipstick to the bottom lip and red to the top lip.
Get black shoes.
- Wear black pumps or black (old) shoes
- Don't wear your good school shirt. Wear an old one or a cheap one!
- Use fake blood as cuts!
- Don't use school tie in case of makeup stains.
- Use old clothes because you won't be able to use them again, unless, of course, you want to be a dead schoolgirl again.
- If you are wearing tights underneath the skirt, rip the skirt a bit or cut to add to the effect.
- Remember if you want the sexy schoolgirl look leave tie hanging off shirt.
- If you have to buy supplies, thrift shops are a great place to look or the internet.
- Don't use any type of product that can stain your clothing.
- Rip your tights to add to the effect.
- If you make a mess (with the blood/makeup/dirt) remember to clean it up!
- Be sure to wear old clothes that you don't mind ripping/staining.
- Behave! Remember it's all about fun and getting candy not egging peoples houses, etc.
- Help your mum or dad clean up