How to Dress Like the Bratz Dollz
So you love the Bratz dolls and want to dress like them and do your hair like them? Well here are the instructions!
Develop a passion for fashion. There is no such thing as Bratz without having a passion for fashion.
Have hairstyles like the Bratz. They either wear ponytails coming out from the tippy-top of their head or loose hair. Crimp your hair, add highlights to your hair, curl it, etc. If it's short, straighten it and clip in extensions. Use sparkly barrettes, scrunchies and bobby pins.
Have makeup like the Bratz. The Bratz wear sparkly eyeshadow and mascara. Use lots of super sparkly and shiny lip gloss. Apply a blush, but remember you want the focus to be on the eyes and lips.
Tanks, halters, and strapless tops are popular with Bratz dolls. Your tops should be tight and form-fitting, but you don't have to show off too much. Shirts with sayings and sparkly designs would be perfect.
Wear midriff-showing shirts and sparkly corset tops.
Wear tight mini-skirts. Make sure to have mini-skirts since those are a staple part of the Bratz' wardrobe. If you can't wear mini-skirts, then wear leggings. They're warm and so cute! Tights under mini-skirts in the winter are awesome.
Gorgeous fancy skirts would look amazing for parties.
Buy some cute jeans. However, they can't be plain as day, so buy some with rhinestones and other appliques. Making them could make your pants more unique and it could be really fun!
Always wear high heels and boots. If you're not allowed to wear high heels then just wear flats,wedges,square heels or boots. Sparkly flip-flops are also acceptable.
Match your outfits with accessories. Go ahead and wear sparkly earrings, necklaces, and bracelets all at once. Always have your purse with you.
- Believe in yourself and you can achieve anything.
- Be true to yourself! You don't have to do this if you think it is not your thing.
- You don't have to wear huge earrings, studs are cute too.
- Smile and the world will smile back!
- You don't have to have the body of a Bratz doll to look like them, so don't worry about your weight, unless you need to.
- Make sure you are comfortable (and cute!) in what you are wearing. Wearing a super-tight skirt to be "fashionable" or "cool" is just wrong.
- Their title isn't everything. You and your friends don't have to be brats to be like them. Even though their name sounds bad, you don't have to imitate it.
Things You'll Need
- Sparkly clothes
- Tight tops
- Lots of jeans and mini-skirts
- Hair straightener
- A passion for fashion