How to Dress Like the Joker from Batman: The Dark Night
This is a step-by-step article on how to dress like Heath Ledger's Joker. This is not meant to be taken any further than dressing like him.
Wear purple pants with pinstripes.
Then wear the blue long sleeved hexagon dress shirt he has.
Put on green vest.
Wear a tie with a brown design.
- Get a long chained wallet (put in pants pocket)
Top it off with a long purple trench coat.
Use white creme makeup all over face with a cosmetic sponge.
Blend at neck.
Frown, and dab lightly with your pinky where your forehead naturally wrinkles.
Use black creme makeup on eyelids, going from top lash line to brow bone, covering your eyebrow.
Take the black creme makeup and go from lower lash line to cheek bone.
Connect the black areas, and smear into the white, giving a bleeding look.
Use red creme makeup to go over your lips in a smearing fashion with a different cosmetic sponge.
Drag red creme about two inches up in a smile from corners of lips.
Bleed it into the white.
- Play around with it, and add some touches that you think make it seem more like him. Smudging around the eyes is good.
- Heavy lipstick and eyeshadow works instead of creme makeup.
Act the part! Lick your lips, laugh like him, share in his morbid and somewhat disturbing humor!
- Don't let yourself become the villain.
- Only carry weapons if you really want to complete the look but you can be arrested. (Not recommended)
Things You'll Need
- long purple trench coat
- darkish green vest
- long sleeve blue shirt (his had dark blue hexagons)
- brown tie
- dark purple pinstriped pants
- black shoes or boots
- long chained wallet
- white creme makeup
- black creme makeup
- red creme makeup
- 3 cosmetic sponges
- green hair gel, temporary dye, hairspray, or a Joker wig.