How to Dress Like the Perfect Prep on Club Penguin
Do you have trouble deciding what to wear for a party on Club Penguin? Are you confused about what a true prep should wear at the Stadium? Do you want to catch that cutie's eye at the Coffee Shop? The following shows rules and tips on how to dress for success as a prep on Club Penguin.
Build a good reputation at the stadium. If you are a beginner at the art of being a prep, or you don't want to go all the way, wear the simple full blue hockey jersey along with a boa, pom poms, and boots. For boas, the most common color is pink. Orange boas look amazing on the blue jersey, but they are a bit harder to pull off! It is a safe option only if you have the dark blue pom poms and brown fur boots.
Follow these rules at the stadium, if you want to step up your game as a prep.
- A risky choice would be the cheerleading dress. The green sparkling flats are a risky shoe choice, too! Those shoes are only to be worn with the cheerleading dress if you are totally ready to be a full-fledged prep.
- Pom poms are a must, of course! For the boa, avoid green, purple, yellow, red, brown, black, and white! Let's face it, white boas make you look like a newbie who has no clue what she's doing.
Do not wear a t-shirt at the stadium. Only a true prep can totally pull it off! You know the drill girls, boa, shoes, pom poms, and shirt.
- Use a lot of detail to pull off this look. If you want to be a cheer captain while still wearing this, tough luck. It is super hard to get cheerleaders to listen to you when you aren't in your cheer outfit.
Wear sunglasses. The white rimmed ones are the most common but can, if you really use some effort, turn you into a social butterfly that everyone wants to be! The rare red/purple ones are IDEAL. Anyone will listen to you if you have those on.
Read the next rules for boas.
- Orange Boa: Totally says "Hey! Look at me! I'm an experienced prep who looks fabulous!"
- Pink Boa: Says "I look beautiful, darling! I'm a pretty snobby prep." This boa is only to be worn if you are a full-fledged prep.
- Blue Boa: Says "LOL! I'm a prep who just wants to have some fun! Come on, be my friend. I don't bite." You can not achieve queen bee with this boa but you can achieve second in command.
- White Boa: "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, what were we talking about?" Needless to say, it's an awkward situations boa.
- Brown Boa: "What's a prep....?" Don't EVER wear this boa.
- Red Boa: "LOLOLOLOLOL. I HATE PREPS."
- Purple Boa: "I can look gorgeous with some shirts and outfits! I'm worn by the daring and most experienced preps of today."
- Black Boa: "I belong on the neck of emos and half-preps."
- Green Boa: "I'm that quirky nobody that nobody wants to be!"
- Read the next rules for the show guide
- Any shoes that make your feet look fat are a BIG no-no.
- The checkered shoes make your feet look fat..... hint hint.
- Blue and Green sparkle flats work.
- Any kind of boots work.
- Ballerina slippers totally work!
Let's move on to the Coffee Shop! This is where preps work and hang out after cheer practice! This is also the ideal place to ask a guy out on first dates.
- To dress up like you work there, take the green apron taken seriously. When this apron is paired up with a blue or pink boa and boots or green sparkle shoes, you look like the hot waitress that everyone wants to be served by!
Check the University. It's is a big part of a prep's life! This is the only place where you can find real lockers to do your makeup and hair with.
- Consider these news:
- There are no emos or half preps here! You are free to be preppy in the University.
- What to wear: The usual! Stadium clothes are usually worn at the stadium, but the t-shirt and pom poms outfit belong here, if you're daring enough.
- Time for Prom. Not many preps go to prom nowadays, but if you are asked to prom, here is what to wear.
- A dress with a boa and either the ballerina flats or the sparkling blue or green flats.
- Flip flops are OK, but only if you don't have anything else that matches.
- If you don't have a matching purse, use bracelets as hand items.
- Some dresses will make you look fat.... please, avoid those at ALL costs.
- The pink wrap dress, the ruby and the ruby dress, the sleeveless blue sparkle dress, and the sleeveless green dress are all great dresses to wear!
Let's go to the COVE! Another great place for prep parties and hang outs is the Cove! You will obviously need a bikini, no one pieces. The pink bikini is to be paired with either the pink or blue boa. The yellow bikini is for the blue, pink, purple, or orange boas. Same goes for the green bikinis.
- Avoid the gold bikinis. They are for newbies only. Flip flops must match the boa or swimsuit, as in same color. No one likes looking at a rainbow of colors on one penguin.
Get a group of friends!
- Introduce yourself to the preppiest person you see! You can start hanging out with her and automatically a number of other preps will be trailing the two of you! Just make sure you make friends with someone who is not as preppy or rare as you, otherwise you will become the second wheel!
- Remember, don't be shy! The more people you introduce yourself to, the more you will be in demand. It will be like "Hey Macey!" "Macey, wanna hang out later?" "Hey Macey! Did you forget your BFF?" People will be clinging to you so they can ride your coat-tails to the top. It might be annoying, but you will need them to get popular.
Get a boyfriend! If a guy notices you and introduces himself to you first, all systems go. Flirt with him a lot! He will totally want it if he makes the first move to get to know you. If no boys do so, don't be shy, introduce yourself!
- Say "Hey!" not "Hi". "Hey!" has a better ring to it and makes you sound more confident. If they reply, say "I'm Ari/Summer/Claire/Ashley/Sierra!" Then he will say his name. Then you say "Cool!" and later "Cya around?" You MUST be the first to say bye.
- Don't look desperate. Ever. If another preppy girl starts talking to him, butt into their conversation and start talking to him. Say "Hey (insert name here)!" "You wanna get some coffee later?" Either way, you should ask him out, preferably for a cup of coffee. The pizza parlor is much too formal for a first date!
Get rid of emos and half-preps.
- Emos are those people in hoodies that are always saying XD. They dress weird, have the brown color (yeah, even the girls) and have teddy bears by their sides at all times. The girls wear their hair down with bows on the side. The boys usually wear the same hair or with hats and with scarves.
- Sometimes they wear superhero masks and tiaras and sometimes they are in crab and sheep costumes. Disgusting? Yes. Half-preps have the same ponytails and peach color as you do, but they still behave like Emos. Half-preps will usually ignore you, and you can ignore them! But Emos on the other hand.
- If they come up to you and start copying you, say "Can I help you sweetie?" and if they keep annoying you, say "Don't you belong in a brain hospital?" (I know it sounds a little lame but at least it gets through the filter and works!)
Throw a party at the cove. At some point, your friends and boyfriend will start getting bored. No worries, the cure is simple! Just throw a party at the cove. Tell them all to go and start dancing in the stadium saying "Blue party at cove". This usually works like a charm!!
Say these preppy things at your locker! "Applies thin layer of midnight madness mascara!" "Applies mango tango swirl beak gloss!" "Sprays expensive vanilla bean dream Chanel perfume!" "Adjusts silver bow while carefully holding curls with french tips!" "Gently taps lavender tips on chin!" "Laughs musically!" "Smiles bright!" "Giggles softly!"
- These are some good preppy things to say anywhere. "Walks with confident natural sway!" "Reaches in designer denim bag!" "Pulls out new sparkle pink designer rare iPhone!" "Taps screen with aqua tips!" "Reads celebrity gossip magazine!" "Giggles over pictures of no shirt boys!"
Always be confident! Say what you want to say, and make it as preppy as possible! Act like you are the prettiest girl in the room, even if you are not. People are drawn to this sort of confidence!
Grab your guitar, go to the side of the stadium, and start playing your guitar. Say "Hums softly!" or "Sings beautifully!"
Learn where to sit in the Stadium! The wall surrounding the stadium is the best place to sit. Say "Sits on wall!" "Crosses long tan aussie legs!" or "Swings legs gently over edge!"
Have confidence. Confidence is a key. Repeat that in your mind over and over again and you will be the perfect prep! Have fun!