How to Dress Normally and "Kool" on Club Penguin
Hi! *Flashback* Remember that one day on club penguin when you were one of those first members? Well if you still are, or need some help dressing cool.read this article on how to dress casual, cute, and cozy on clubpenguin.com!
Know the "classics". There are several cool fashions on Club Penguin that will probably never go out of style.
- Head: Girls: Fluttery, or befluttered, or if you don't have it another easy wig to get is "The side tied". It's a short blonde or brown pony tail that works with hoodies. Boys: The classic for the boys is the Sunstriker.
- Hoodies and checkered sneakers. Hoodies are a huge part of the casual penguin life. Here are some combinations for hoodies and sneakers : Purple hoodie, blue sneakers Black hoodie, blue sneakers (any hoodie goes with blue sneakers) Pink hoodie, green sneakers Orange hoodie, orange sneakers. (Oh, and here's another thing orange sneakers go with pink, purple, and blue hoodies!).
- Neck: Get some pearls. This applies to both boys and girls. Pearl necklaces are really nice. You can buy them the next time the Ruby and the Ruby is in theater. If you don't have it wear the star necklace.
- Hand: This is up to you. Hand items make a difference in your outfit. If you want to be random, you hold a teddy bear, wand, bunny, or computer. Let your hand item reflect you or your penguin's personality. If you're sporty, hold a football, and if you're quiet and/or studious, carry a book, and if you're caring and/or you just plain love animals, walk your puffle to the coffee shop to get some coffee.
- Face: Wear Sunglasses. Girls: White diva glasses, or the other colored diva glasses, or if you want to be emo or slightly tomboyish (you can still be a tomboy while wearing the diva glasses) wear the black agent shades. You can get the agent shades in the *FISH* catalog in the HQ. Boys: Boys usually wear the agent shades, although there are many more options for boys, depending on what is in the recent catalog.
Go to the town. This has the largest concentration of "Normal and Cool" people. Now, it's not completely "normal" people, there will be babies, preppy cheerleaders, and all the others in the town too. But the majority is quite normal and quite cool.
Observe what the latest "trends" are. Since a Wikihow article cannot be written about the timeframe it was written, and then need updating later, there can't be given any more specifics. However there's certainly going to be fashion trends in Club Penguin, and that will be you, the readers job.
Make the latest trends your own. You don't want to be a clone of another penguin, do you? Dress in a combination of classics, latest trends, and your own personal style. However, remember that at the end of the day, when you're being just an average penguin, it's all up to you. Maybe try starting your own trend sometime! Just enjoy yourself.
- Go to the stadium often and annoying preps (people will think you're funny.)
- Sing the waffle song
- Show off all your oldest items (people will think you have a good fashion sense and an expert on club penguin.)
- Say random things
- Try to make a posse/ group
Things You'll Need
- Membership (a full one)
- Very old items from old cp
- Random clothes