How to Dress Real Cute for Your First Week of School (Girls)
Are you having trouble dressing really cute for your first week of school? Well, you've came to the right place. Just follow these easy steps and tips!
- NOTE- This may help you look attractive.
When you want to look good, you must get the clothes that are appropriate for your middle school that will still make you look good. Ex: skinny jeans, skirts, nice shirts, high-tops, gladiator sandals, etc.
When you say "cute", you have to be beautiful. .. so try make up to make your outfit stand out. Use mascara, a little bit of eyeshadow, concealer on blemishes, and foundation and powder depending on how old you are. Remember to wash your make up off at the end of the day or your skin might break out.
Bling It Up! Jewelry always makes your outfit look good too, wear earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets, ankle bracelets, or any other jewelry you want!
Try not to wear the same hairstyle every single day, you can curl, wave, straighten,crimp, and scrunch your hair to make it look really good.
Fell like woman with Purses and Pocketbooks. They are a good way to complement your outfit, but you don't have to wear one every single day. Try wearing one every few days so it doesn't look like your obsessed with it.
Smell like a Daisy! It's important to smell real good so use perfumes once in a while.
If you sweat a lot, you should wash in the morning before school and use the body wash Vagisil or Dove "go fresh".
- Make sure you shower regularly! People don't want to be near a person that hasn't showered in 4 days!
- If you're moving to a new school, have a good personality, not a bad one. If you want to make good friends, make a good impression on others!
- Don't wear clothes with stains and holes, it makes you look dirty and un-groomed, make sure your clothes are always clean, but you can wear jeans a few times before you have to wash them unless they have a stain.
- Remember to be confident!
- Don't just dress cute for one week.
- Brush and floss your teeth! Try to do it twice or three times a day, but the most important time is brush them in the morning! If your want whiter teeth, get an at home whitening system like Crest White Strips or make and at-home treatment.
- Wash you face twice a day, and exfoliate twice a week. Use toners and moisturizers daily. If you have acne, get a medicated cream from your dermatologist and apply the cream as often as your dermatologist tells you to.
- Always remember to bring freshening gum or mints in your purse just in case you need them and don't have a toothbrush. (like after you drink coffee)
- If you don't shower, brush your teeth, or wash your clothes, people WILL stay away from you.
- Don't change yourself for anyone
Things You'll Need
- Make up
- Hair Things (straightener, curler, etc.)
- Purse/Pocket book (optional)
- Cute clothes
- Toiletry items (deodorant, shampoo, conditioner)
- Perfume (optional)