How to Dress Really Randomly
Do you ever wish that you could dress randomly, but nicely! Maybe you're sick of trying to fit in with the "fashionistas" or don't have enough money for designer clothes. Whatever the reason, this article is for you!
Check what is in season. If long tops seems like a good idea, you can wear a long top with a tartan miniskirt and day-glow tights. Be advised that your clothes may clash.
Go charity shopping. If you see a nice dress in a donation store, such as The Goodwill, buy it! There is no shame in getting donated clothes.
Mix up formal clothing with casual wear and costume accessories. Go along with fairy wands, bunny ears, etc.
Layer clothes. Wear a dress over leggings, wear a long-sleeve top under a short-sleeve top, the list is endless! We do, however, recommend underwear to be worn under other clothing!
Know that little extra items always helps:
- Socks: they come in a wide range of styles, colors and patterns. use this to your advantage.
- Tights: see socks
- Hair extensions: neon ones are just as cool as plain ones
- Headphones, bags, shoes, makeup, hair clips or hair styles, etc.
- If you wear bunny ears, some people might take that wrong...
- Wearing odd clothes will get you odd stares.