How to Dress Rich in Middle School
Looking good and dressing nicely in middle school is rather important. This guide will help you look better for the 6th, 7th, or 8th grades. This might not work for everyone, but for those who can use this strategy should use it.
Dress cute. Try wearing affordable clothes that are in style.
Be clean. Shower every day and wash your face with cleansers and scrubs. Use body scrub that makes you smell good, and keeps your skin soft. If you are busy and barely have time in the morning, take showers at night so you can wake up beautiful. Apply lotion and tidy up your nails after taking a shower. Always have wavy or straight hair, so if you have naturally wavy hair, you may want to straighten it (and vice-versa). Use shampoo and conditioner that makes hair less oily and hydrated, or removes frizz. If you dance or play a sport, pull your hair back into a loose bun or ponytail to look cute and be able to move around. If you do ballet, your teacher will want you in black tights. Those are boring, and colored ones are much better. If you like, you can get (or do your own) a French manicure to look even more glam. Be careful if you want loud colors, because some can look tacky. However, any bright shade, like bright pink, looks cool on your toes.
Wear some makeup. Don't wear too much, as you don't want to look like a clown. Wear some eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, and lip gloss. If you'd like, you could also put on concealer to hide zits and get magazine-perfect complexion. Magazines such as Seventeen and CosmoGirl have great makeup tips. Wear one necklace daily and a few cute bracelets that match your outfit. Wearing too much of one thing (e.g. 3 necklaces, 8 bracelets) usually looks tacky. Avoid large hoops if your ears are pierced, because they look strange on young girls. Small hoops or bigger Stacey-style hoops are safe.
Get electronics. Rich girls normally have a hot cell phone such as an Android, Blackberry, or Sidekick, an iPhone 5s and an iPod, too. They also have cool, small digital cameras.
- Wear clothes that look expensive. They don't have to actually be expensive but if you wear nice fabrics, clothes with no holes or rips and no super fake looking materials your clothes (and you) will look like a million bucks.
- Make sure all of your clothes fit well, rich girls usually have their own personal tailor.
- All magazines will suggest you wear only makeup for your skin tone. These tips are for what looks best for you, not what you have to wear.
- Turn off all gadgets at school. You don't want to end up like those kids who get their cell phones taken away, do you?
- Collecting jewelery is a good habit for any fashionista.
- Hang out at the mall a lot, this way it will look like you are super rich and buy lots when you actually aren't and don't.
- If you cannot afford all of the brands mentioned in this guide, there are plenty of other brands and stores that are just as good. For example, Old Navy, Target, Mervyn's, and Kohl's have adorable pajamas that could be worn in the summertime, and they have cute jeans, too, like Levi's.
- If you use money, try not to use it or show it a lot. Walk with your friends and go to a cafe and buy something, though don't stand in the hallway counting your five dollar bills.
- Be a leader, but never be a spoiled mean brat. People will not enjoy your company if you do that.
- Note that being rich doesn't make you popular, and being popular doesn't mean you need to be rich. If you'd like to be popular, look at some of the related wikiHows below.