How to Dress Sexy but Casual
If you ever wonder why you could be so beautiful but find that the boys seem to avoid you. Well, you have to make them notice you first. There are many ways to do this, but first you have to look the part, but not too overwhelming.
Realize that leaving something to the imagination is an important part of dressing sexy. Don't go overboard with revealing yourself.
Don't try too hard. It needs to appear natural and yet still make it clear that you take time to care about your appearance.
Go through your closet and get rid of all the clothes you haven't worn in at least twelve months.
- If you haven't worn it in a year, you probably don't need it and won't ever wear it.
- Decide what clothes you like and stick with them.
Be confident and take pride in how you look. Confidence is key. Get into the crowd to be with someone you have to get in the game or you'll never get in.
Find clothes that flatter you. Stop trying to squeeze yourself into clothes that are too small – the end effect is that you look large. And avoid clothes that are oversized for you; they won't appear sexy.
Purchase stylish casual clothes. Style is more important than fashion fad. Buy fewer clothes that cost more so that they last well and always look great on you no matter how much the fads change.
Choose casual clothing that suggests sexiness. Styles include:
- Tankini, bikini, and one-piece - all are sexy and casual but all must fit and not leave parts of you bulging out
- T-shirts – always wear them pressed and clean. V or round necks are fine, avoid sheer t-shirts unless your lingerie is fantastic and it's not work
- Jeans – jeans are always sexy as long as they fit well and are suited to your shape; take the time to find to best fit
- Jackets – jackets with jeans and skirts are sexy provided they're fitting and single-breasted. Double breasted or high shouldered jackets are too overpowering; shorter jackets are great
- A-line skirts are sexy and very forgiving
- Dresses are sexy provided they're stylish and don't make you appear pregnant when you're not; check that they have patterns, fabrics and fitting that accent your best features
- Shoes – there are sexy shoes from heels to flats but there are also many ugly shoes. Choose quality ones that flatter your feet.
- Don't wear something that you don't feel comfortable in.
- Always put a smile on your face because you may have an excellent outfit on but it can all be ruined by a frown and a grumpy face. Make sure that your clothes don't like too silly (e.g. Short skirts) because you will get unwanted attention, especially if you're in secondary school you can be laughed at for the rest of your days there.
- You don't want to show too much. You may just drive them away because they would think of you as someone with no respect for themselves or just notice for what is socially appropriate. Always be sure to dress appropriately for your age and the occasion.
- Wear colours that look good with your skin tone. Find your skin tone and colors that would fit you by Googling "season skin tone" and then take one of the many tests available, these websites will tell you if you are warm, cool, soft or bright, and will then give you colors that suit you.
- Match soft girly clothes/accessories with edgier clothes/accessories because this is surefire way to make your look sexy. For example: A flowery hairpiece and a pretty, floaty top with a leather jacket and biker boots.
- Don't wear Horizontal lines they make you look wider than you really are. Instead, wear clothes with vertical lines.
- Pastels and natural colors always look good.
- If guys don't talk to you, it might not have anything to do with your clothes or looks. Make sure that you keep clean, shower every day, and brush your teeth daily.
- Bad body odor or bad breath is a sure way to make boys stay away from you, even if you look good.