How to Dress Sexy for the Summer (for Teen Girls)
Have you been wondering what to wear this summer? It's not an easy thing, but if you read this article, it could make it easier for you.
Avoid wearing wool or dark colors in the summer. It will attract the heat and you will be so hot that you'll be sweating buckets and it will not be comfortable at all and your skin will look greasy.
Keep note of what you drink. If you want your body summer sexy, drink only water and/or plain white milk and a lot of it during the summer because you want to keep your body well hydrated with the right fluids to keep it strong and sexy so it can bring out the natural colors of your body that hides when you're dehydrated. And while you are at it, try to get a tan. If you can't tan, then get a high quality tanning lotion at a drugstore. However, avoid going overboard, as you might end up looking orange!
Choose the perfect bikini. If you like wearing bikinis, then by all means, go for it! If you don't a cover-up or a tankini will also work. Make sure that the bikini/cover-up/tankini is appropriate and not too revealing.
Stay in the shade if you tan easily, as you don't want to get sunburned.
Wear light shades of makeup to match your light and bright colors that you are wearing as your clothes.
- It's a good idea to refrigerate your lipstick and pick a color that matches your skin tone.
- Take a cool shower every morning. This way, you can stay refreshed and clean. Wash yourself from head to toe with a good bar of soap and natural shampoo.
- Tie your hair up in a messy and high ponytail that way you get to cool off a little bit.
- Mix your mushy lipstick with moisturizer and apply it on your cheeks it will moisturize your skin and leave a nice shine upon your cheeks.
- If you don't want to sweat all day (even more) then avoid using body oils and lotion in the morning.
- Tanning could possibly damage your skin.