How to Dress Shy
A lot of people get confused because they want to express their personality, but don't want to dress boring. Well, if you are shy, and you still do want to look great, but aren't quite sure how, here's an article for you.
Find out how you want to dress. It's pretty self-explanatory, but still, if you like the preppy look, try preppy, if you like the goth look, go goth. It's okay to find a style you just made up and go with that, too.
The key to dressing shy but still having a style, is to tone is down a bit. If you decided on goth, maybe not too much black eyeliner.
Go find some clothes that you wanted. Remember what you wanted, and stay in your budget, but still find some great deals.
Make outfits that say what you want them to say. Try using your new clothes!
Enjoy your great new look!
- Try your best not to get clothes that , are really noticeable.You can still get clothes that have fun colors. Just don't seem too noticed.
- Stick with your style.
- Accessories really help play up an outfit, but never too much!
- Try personalizing little things, like hair clips or headbands.
- Don't dress too bright. People tend to notice brighter colors more than darker tones.
- Don't ever put on too many accessories, you'll look like you're drowning.
- Don't make your outfits too loud or you'll look like a poser.