How to Dress Up As Ash from Pokemon
You can dress up as a perky, fun, Pokémon-loving Ash!
Put on a black T-shirt with a white collar and short sleeves.
Put on a blue vest with yellow buttons.
Take some thin green gloves and cut the fingers off of them. You can also use fingerless green gloves.
Wear blue jeans.
Cuff your pants at the bottoms.
Find a advanced generation hat. You can also wear an Ash hat.
Spike your hair at the ends.
Make a Poké Ball (see below).
- You can also get a stuffed Pikachu! Buy a small Pikachu stuffed animal and place it on your shoulder. Or you could get someone to dress up as Pikachu.
- If you want to be Red (the video game equivalent of Ash), then get a red vest, and a yellow circle on the front of a baseball cap rather than a green acute angle. Ash's hats (all of them) have been made in the real world.
- You can get a Poké Ball or make your own. Buy a small ball, and draw a circle with a marker in the very middle, and a line around the circumference of it. On the top half, color it red. On the bottom, leave it blank or paint it white. Certain cosplay shops, eBay, and even certain Pokémon stores have Poke Balls for sale. (Styrofoam balls don't work, the marker will eat away the Styrofoam.)
Things You'll Need
- Black T-shirt With White Collar
- Short Sleeves
- Blue Vest With Yellow Buttons
- Thin Green Gloves Or Fingerless Green Gloves
- Blue jeans
- Advanced Generation Hat Or an Ash hat
- Pokeball, Can Be Home Made Or From Store (Optional)