How to Dress Up As Giselle from "Enchanted"
Do you want to be like Princess Giselle? Who doesn't? Follow this easy guide and soon you'll be having animals clean your house!
Be flawlessly cheerful and kind, even to those that aren't so nice. Giselle never said anything that wasn't kind.
Be confused. Along with kind she had the innocents of ignorance
Sing, and sing happy songs! If you're afraid people will look at you funny, hum! Anyone can hum and sound good.
Flirting is okay.
Wear pretty dresses and make your hair like Giselle's. You can make it long, like she had it at the beginning, or shorter, as she had it at the end.
- Be slightly emotionally sensitive.
- Don't wear too much makeup! Giselle never looked like she had any on, and she was beautiful.
- Develop a curious, happy look.
- You aren't a princess. Don't act like you are and expect everyone to believe that!
- Don't be too perky, it might get on people's nerves
- Animals definitely aren't going to show up and clean the house!
- Don't act like Giselle did when she first got to New York, i.e don't ask someone where the water from the shower comes from.