How to Dress Up As a Ringwraith
Anyone who has seen LOTR couldn't have missed Nine ringwraiths. Here's an article on how to dress up like them. This surely will need a lot of buying!
Find a black flowing robe that is very long. Drape it around your body. Only leave the face uncovered.
Get the art and craft masks that are plain white. Paint them completely black.Leave them to dry.
Go to any store that sells Halloween stuff and buy a fake sword.
Buy black gloves. You can use riding gloves but they should be plain black.
Put on the mask, drape the robe,hold your sword, and wear your gloves. Your ringwraith costume is ready!
- Don't be too cheerful. Ringwraith are very serious.
- Speak softly. When you speak, air should be coming out of your mouth.
- Don't be too gentle towards anybody.
- If you are experienced rider (horse) and if you have a black horse, climb it and show off your ringwraith riding skills!
- The robe shouldn't be too long. You can trip and injure yourself if it is.