How to Dress Up a Blazer
Have that cute blazer in the back of your closet that you can't seem to find an event for? Well get ready to blow the dust off that old thing, because it will be your new fashion statement!
Search through your closet, and try and find an earth toned dress. 'Why earth-toned?' you might ask. Well, Unless you REALLY want to stand out, then it is ALWAYS a better idea to go with a cute tan, brown ,or even black pigmented dress.
Look for a cute blouse, and some dress pants. Maybe even a pencil skirt. If you're self-conscious then you could always just go with the blouse, and a flowy, or tidal skirt. (*Note* If you are REALLY self-conscious, never wear horizontal stripes.)
If you REALLY want to dress-up then go with the usual business attire- A long sleeved (or short-sleeved if you would prefer) collared, button-up, shirt, and dress pants (By dress pants, slacks or khakis. ) And don't forget adding that cute blazer!
- Makeup can change the look too! If you want to dress up the look, then avoid bright colors such as yellow, pink, baby-blue, etc.
- If you want to dress-up then you need to focus on the color of your blazer, also. Like I said a minute ago, with the makeup. Avoid bright colors such as yellow, pink, or baby-blue. Neutral or earth-toned colors are widely used blazer colors.
- Don't make the dress too flashy. It'll ruin the whole idea of dressing up.
Things You'll Need
- Neutral colored blazer
- Neutral colored makeup (Optional)
- Earth-Toned dress
- Cute blouse (Color is optional)