How to Dress Up as a Pony or Unicorn
It takes a lot of skill and patience to do this, but in the end, you might find it rewarding.
Get a horse costume at a store like WalMart or Party Land. Other stores will have similar costumes.
- If you want to be a pony, you're done. But, if you want to be a unicorn, proceed to the next step.
Get some purple, pink, or red face paint. (Unless you want a rainbow on your face, then get red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet).
Paint your face purple, pink, and red, if you want to be rainbow coloured, put it across your face, from the top right of your forehead, to the bottom of your left cheek. In the spaces that don't have the rainbow on it, paint pink (red or purple will not work).
Get a piece of paper. If it's blank, color it a striped red, pink and purple, if it's not blank, make sure it's red, pink or purple.
Roll it up and tape it, so that it resembles a horn.
Tape it to the head of your pony costume.
- If you don't feel capable, have someone else paint your face for you.
- Be careful with the face paint. If it gets in your eyes, it will burn badly. If this happens, rinse water thoroughly in your eyes at a sink or eye washer and seek medical assistance immediately.
- Make sure you check the bottle or container for options on how to discard it safely once you are finished.
- Don't substitute the face paint for anything else! Other paints may have toxins, perhaps even lead.