How to Dress Well for Animal Jam Parties
Ever stepped into the dinner party with a cupcake hat and Spartan armour? Or went to a jammer-hosted prom with a gold legend, Santa hat and beard, tie and spirit armour? Sometimes you need a great outfit for a party. Here are some parties and their good outfits.
Dress for a jam session:
- Girls: Purchase a pink, purple or blue instrument. Wear it with headphones or a party hat, if you have either, and get a flower bracelet. Buy a princess necklace or non member necklace in a cute colour. If you don't have an instrument and proper headgear, use an animal hat or beret and have a designer skirt if you wish.
- If you are a non member, wear something like the clarinet on your back with a head flower.
- Boys: Use a boy-colour instrument and some headphones. If you are missing these, take them out. Throw on the rock-est things you have.
Dress for a dinner party:
- Girls: Use a designer skirt or a blanket, avoid old blankets. Use any girly head item, and a glove or bracelets. All necklaces are allowed. If you don't have a glove or bracelets, you can buy a pair of high heels of any color. The color should match your outfit.
- For little girls: Designer skirt, head flower and leg armor. If you wish, you could wear these in pink , purple , or magenta.
- Boys: Get a tuxedo if possible, but otherwise, drop it out, and maybe use a boy coloured blanket. Wear a tie, and a glove if you have one. Black and white colors are good.
Lucky Day party
Dress for a Lucky Day party:
- Girls: Use green girly clothes. Try to be as green as possible.
- Boys: If you have it, use rare elf helmet. Wear green boy clothes.
Dress well for a Paradise party:
- Girls: Match the colours of the party. Wear birdlike items like light blue angel wings and an eagle hat.
- Boys: Wear natural colours. Don't wear too many clothes, and try to not wear much.
Dress well for a Friendship party:
- Girls: Wear pink and girly heart-dotted decorations. Just go girl girl girl girl.
- Boys: Wear blue. Have blue heart clothes, but not as much as girls.
A Play Wild party
Dress For A Play Wild Party:
Boys: Wear whatever you want really, whatever is your best dance clothes
Girls: Members should wear designer skirts and non-members should wear necklaces, star capes or wings and crown or flower.
Jammer hosted proms
Dress for Jammer hosted proms:
- Girls: Designer skirt, princess or diamond necklace, diamond ring, and girly hat like a beret is ideal.
- Boys: Tuxedos, ties, black and white.
Dress for a Beta Party:
- Wear beta items! There was a beta time in AJ, and it returned.
Do not wear rares. Wear items like the necklace, tiara, or wings. Rares were not available during Beta testing as there were no Rare Item Mondays.
Cruise ship/heatwave party
Dress for a cruise ship or heatwave party. Dress as if it were summer.
Wear Shudder Shades, a Lei, Flip Flops, if you have any. Also wear Summer Carnival items & summer-related rares like Rare flip-flops Rare sun visor.
- At some parties, like Jamaaliday parties, you should wear holiday attire. However, for new year parties, wear your best party clothes.
- At the scary themed parties, dress as if it were Night Of The Phantoms!
- Match the colour scheme.
- At slumber parties, wear old blankets and old hoods for pajamas.
- Don't wear inappropriate clothing.