How to Dress a Stuffed Animal for a Special Occcasion
Do want your stuffed toy to look cuter for a special occasion? If yes, read on. Remember this makeover is only temporary. If you wash the toy, some things may go off. Method 1 of 2 is for a girl and method 2 of 2 is for a boy. Every thing is optional.
Method 1 of 2: Girl
Add blush/cheek stains any color you want to your stuffed animal ! To do that, just dip your finger into the blush powder or stick and spread evenly.
Tie a neck ribbon for more style!
Add some cologne/perfume.
Add a hair clip if your stuffed toy has thin ears.
If it has fur, comb it until it's sleek.
You may make it wear clothes.
Method 2 of 2: Boy
Comb its fur if it has fur.
Make it wear a tie.
Make it wear crotchet black baby booties for its shoes or any kind of socks.
Make it wear a top hat. You can even make one with paper!
Add on cologne/perfume
- Do wash your stuffed toy if its dirty before doing this. If its already clean, wipe it with wet wipes.
- You may blend the blush colors, be creative!
- You may put cologne combination.
- Do not dress your stuffed toy like a clown!
- Ask a trusted adult 1st!
- Avoid hurting yourself and/or breaking your stuffed toy.