How to Dress and Act Like Emily the Strange
Is Emily The Strange your favorite Gothic Character? This article will teach you how to dress and act just like this strange little goth girl.
Get a few short black dresses. This is basically all she wears, so if you want to be like her, you need the right outfit.
Get the right accessories. This includes black tights(stock up on these) and white Mary Janes.
Straighten your hair. Don't put anything in it. Also, get bangs if you don't have them.
Get cat,and carry it around with you. Make sure it is black. Name it one of Emily's cats' names, such as Miles, Mystery, NeeChee, or Sabbath. If someone tells you that your cat has the same name as Emily's cats, just smile mysteriously and leave.
Say her catchphrases. Her favourite ones are "That sucks rocks" and "Gibbering bumfarks".
Be a skater. Emily was an awesome skater but if you really can't skate or you are bad at skating , don't be a poser and carry around a skateboard. Be a thinker instead.
Create your own inventions! Emily is an inventor.
Have a straight face. Don't smile at a joke. Only laugh or smile at something scary or really goth. And make sure you have an evil laugh.
Look mysterious. If you're in a public place such as the mall, look mysterious and sit around petting your cat. But if you don't have a cat don't bother with fakes etc. It looks stupid and won't have the same effect.
Be loyal. Emily is loyal to her mother, cats, Jakey and possibly Raven.
Emily is reckless in a way. Be yourself. Don't give a damn to what others say.
Travel! Emily travels heaps. Embrace (if you can) your travelling idk spirit.
- Put on lots of eyeliner to make them look dark and mysterious like Emily's.
- Emily is a black-and-white coloured character, so you should try to wear clothes of these colors.
- If your hair is light, either dye it or wear a wig.
- If your hair is naturally curly, don't change it because it is beautiful! If you really want to change your hair, think about maybe dyeing your hair black with a less damaging hair dye.
- For step 8, make sure you aren't too scary if there are little kids around. Their parents' will have some problems with you and might go as far as calling security.
Things You'll Need
- short black dresses (about 4-6)
- Black tights
- White Mary Janes.
- A black cat
- A black wig if you don't have black hair.
- A straight face.
- Black eyeliner.