How to Dress in Middle School for Boys
This article will show and explain different styles of clothing and hairstyles for boys in the grade levels of maybe 5th through 9th grades.
Dress casual style. Casual wear is normal boy clothes such as blue jeans or khakis, plain colored shirts or plaid shirts, type of clothes you would find in a Wal-Mart Boy's section. Casual hairstyles is sometimes combed with moose or grown naturally.
Consider preppy. Prep wear is usually beach styled clothing that you can find at Pacsun or Hollister, Abercrombie or American eagle. Very similar to the Casual wear too.
Try skater/rocker. Skater/Rocker wear is a lot of black clothing, mostly skinny pants and wristbands or studded belts. This can be found at Zumies or Hot Topic. The skater style only really works if you actually skateboard. Rocker could just be T-Shirts of your favorite Rock bands. The hairstyles are sometimes spiked, mohawked, frohawked, or grown naturally.
Go emo/scene. Emo or "emotional" doesn't really mean that your emotional. If you like the style but doesn't do that crazy emo crap, then its considered Scene. Emo style is a lot of skinny pants and black clothing, very similar to Rocker/Skater style. You can wear your fave bands and can find these clothes at Hot Topic. the hairstyles are usually very long covering the eyes with the bangs or spiking up the back making a peacock. If you want go all out, some people paint their nails black and wear eye liner -_- but again studded belts and wrist bands are big. Listening to Screamo music is a big emo thing.
Wear gangster. Gangster style doesn't really mean you are involved in a gang - it's just the style's origin. Gangstas wear oversized shirts and pants, the shirts hang very low and the pants are sagging a lot. You wear Jordan or Nike kicks and sometimes wear chains and hats. The shirts usually always have some graphic on it. You can go to Zumies or other Hip-Hop Rap stores.
- Personality tip. People love funny people, that way you can make friends. But know your limits of humor, when not to cross a certain line or to know what the type of jokes and humor that person laughs at. Stand out in your groups don't be shy, always know how to react to a situation, like a conflict or disagreement.
- Let other people be their style while you be yours don't let people push you around because of how you dress and don't do that to others. O_o
- If you can pull it off good, go for it.
- Don't one day be one style and be another the next. Slowly fade into it to let people adapt to your changing style.
- Don't get mixed with girl clothes!!